2) A really great setup at the Strand bookstore. I need to go back and get one of their nifty totes (don't need it, but I love the cover art).
3) I spotted this 1960s teen magazine at the Brooklyn Flea a few weeks ago. Articles include important things like "The Love Games Teens Play" and ads for insane false eyelashes.
4) This old car lives in my neighborhood. What could I do but make like a pinup and pose?
5) Words to live by: Better belly burst than liquor be lost.
6) How gorgeous is this outdoor kitchen set (also at the Flea). That table looks a lot like mine.